Frequently Asked Questions
- We offer Free Standard Postage on all pouches to Australian Mamas, this does not include tracking. For all other items such as our gorgeous boxes of tea, tea ware and gift boxes, there is a flat rate shipping cost $7.95.
- Please note that Free Standard Postage normally takes 3-10 working days. Recently with Australia Post it is taking 10 days. If requested we can also send your package by Express Post, which has an additional charge of $10.00 for pouches of tea and $20.00 for tea ware and gift boxes. Express Post can take up to 1-3 working days. You will be able to choose your shipping option at checkout. Please note, once shipped, we do not take responsibility for any lost, damaged or late deliveries. We use Australia Post to deliver your tea and the times indicated are only estimates and cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us at [email protected] for any further questions.
- International standard shipping is $15.00 and can take 10-20 business days.
- Mama Body Tea has stayed away from bagged tea due to the fact that bagged tea uses only second grade, crushed leaves and herbs therefore providing a lesser quality tea than loose leaf. As tea lovers we feel it’s important to provide only the best.
- We want your tea to stay as fresh and delicious as possible so we recommend you reseal your tea after every use and store it away from sunlight or moisture. We also recommend using it within 2 years. A handy tip ~ you can store it in the freezer.
- We process all payments by PayPal, which is the fastest, most secure and easiest preferred method of payment. We receive the money straight away and you will receive a confirmation email so you know your order has been processed. Your information and card details are secure and confidential. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can pay using your credit card. If you have any further questions please contact [email protected]
Please consult your health care practitioner before consuming any of our tea. Our tea blends are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product may vary slightly in colour and texture according to the season, harvesting procedure and country of origin. Product may contain traces of foreign materials eg. hessian, string, small stones. This is unavoidable in a product of this nature. These cause no harm, are not ingested and remain in the base of infuser.
Refunds and Returns Policy
We do not offer refunds on our products once ordered. Contact us within the first 2 hours of purchasing if a change of address is needed. If your product is damaged or open on arrival please supply photos and contact us directly at [email protected]